After checking the WordPress requirements and downloading the Reviewer plugin from CondeCanyon, you are ready for install the plugin on your WordPress site.
Install via WordPress
- Login to WordPress admin;
- Go to admin panel > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin;
- Click on Choose File and select reviewer.zip file from your computer;
- Click on Install Now.
Install via FTP
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server.
- Unzip the reviewer.zip archive, put its contents (the folder called reviewer) in the wp-content/plugins directory provided by WordPress.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins, find Reviewer and activate it.
Once the installation is complete, your Reviewer plugin will be ready to use. You should now see Reviewer appear in the WordPress admin menu.
If the installation process returns some errors or you were not able to install the plugin check some common errors out:
- Your environment - WordPress and PHP versions - does not have minimum requirements.
- You tried to install the zip file you download from CodeCanyon. So unzip it and install the reviewer.zip one.
Update the plugin to the latest version
Please follow the related article for updating the plugin